On principles set out in these Terms and Conditions MindBehind renders the following Services: MindBehind via the Website.
• The software used by the Customer in accordance with its application and purpose defined in these Terms and Conditions, available on the Website
• The usage of any new Services available on the Website, after the You has accepted the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to its provisions.
• The Company is exclusively authorized to decide on the contents and the nature of the software as well as to freely add, change or remove particular elements.
• All Customers are obliged to observe these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
MindBehind guarantees the highest quality of its operations to ensure accessibility and continuity of offered Services in accordance with their use and purpose.
•MindBehind does not guarantee compatibility of offered Services with other producers’ software. You shall bear responsibility for the choice and consequences following from the use of other software including its applicability to the Customer’s objectives. Please be aware that due to the complexity of long-distance data transmission there is no possibility to ensure absolute security, accessibility and continuity of the provided Service.
•MindBehind shall bear no liability in particular for:
○ all negative consequences being the result of force majeure,
○ phrases and entries added to the network by Customer, End-Users in connection with the use of offered Services,
○ unlawful and inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions usage of Services,
○ disturbances in accessibility of offered Services not caused by MindBehind, damages suffered by the Customer, End-user or any other person or entity arisen due to the third-party claims, or suspension or closing the account by the Customer or for other reasons arising from the Customer’s fault,
○damage incurred by the Customer, End-Users or any other person or entity as a result of Customer’s third party using Services that enable or prevent the Customer, End-Users from accessing the provided Services,
○damages following from the Customer or the impossibility to use offered Services including damage actually suffered, the loss of expected profits/benefits, data loss, damage or computer crash, the costs of substitute equipment and software, shut-down, company reputation infringement.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, You can contact us by email: email@example.com
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.